Testimonials for BigBlueButton

Just received this (with permission to publish) from a recent user of our BigBlueButton system:

“Big Blue Button is by far the most usable large-scale collaborative web-chat platform I have ever used. The system was capable of hosting over 12 people, presenting their video feeds flawlessly, and most amazingly allowing everyone to use distance microphones without creating echos or picking up too much ambient noise. The platform allows easy presentation, screen and content sharing, and switching of focus controlled by each participant. The tool clearly displays who is on mute, whose camera is on, and who has the current conversational focus. It provides a solid, stable, and usable answer to all of the major collaborative web platform issues I have thought of over the past 20 years.” - Dr Donald Derrick, NZILBB

2 Likes

Another recent Big Blue Button user sent the following post in our chat system (reposted with permission):

'BigBlueButton worked way better than any other conference software I’ve used before." - Jacq (at University of Canterbury)

2 Likes

From a Tweet - “Just trialed BBB using iPad. Could present a PowerPoint, keep notes, video and chat. Also shared whiteboard. Impressed. Do you know how many participants it will allow?”, and after a reply saying there’s no artificial limit, but it should support 100 in a room, it was followed by “Awesome. I’m stoked, and will delete Zoom.” - @learn_nservices (reposted with permission)

1 Like

Thanks Dave … class went perfectly tonight … most awesome, we did not get to the group work unit, but it was so easy and quick. Students loved it too … FYI … thanks for the use of the server … @lightweight #openeducation

1 Like